Dear Neighbors —
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to develop, we are working diligently to remain as a safe community food resource for you while strictly following all government and CDC guidelines. Our Ferry Building Location is closed until at least April 1st. Our Dogpatch Location remains open for take-out and delivery orders only.
Why we’re still open:
- We feel pride and responsibility to keep our community fed & nourished with organic and nutritious meals. Given our highly involved role sourcing for our products, we know that now more than ever, that access to healthy food is vital.
- We know we can stay open safely by holding our team to the highest standards of hygiene and food preparation. All food prep handlers strictly abide by any guidelines for restaurants from the CDC.
- We believe in our team. In this unstable time, we are doing everything we can to keep our team on payroll, receiving health benefits, and ensure they are cared for.
What we’re offering:
- Order our Daily Driver staples for pickup, local delivery, or shipping straight to your door. Hello bagels and a bag of shop-roasted coffee without leaving your house!
- Our team will coordinate local delivery or overnight shipping for your order. We can also hold your order for pickup in our Dogpatch shop.
- Order pickup or delivery of your favorite Daily Driver sandwich through our DoorDash services.
- We will continue to expand this menu as available.
- Give our main shop (415-852-3535) a call to place an order over the phone.
- Purchase a gift card to use at a later date. This helps small businesses like ours keep afloat in difficult times when we see reduced traffic — plus, you can treat yourself later to a great breakfast!
We’ve expanded our menus to include more bread products like fresh loaves of whole wheat bread, challah, pretzels, as well as selling our gravlax, and of course our bagels, in bulk. We hope creative solutions like this (and more coming soon — pizza dough & sauce, soups, salads — will help bring you comfort and ease any stress about sourcing healthy, nutritious meals during this crisis.
We will, of course, continue to monitor all government and CDC recommendations closely and take any necessary action. But for now, we’re going to continue to work to be a community resource, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team — we’re here for you.
Take care and be well.
-The Daily Driver Team