Want the whole place to yourself?
Check out our Private Events page.
Be A Butter Guest: Butter Paddling with Daily Driver
November 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Be a butter guest this holiday season with Daily Driver! Join our head dairy maker for an evening of hands-on learning about our Daily Driver story, process, and product. Plus, walk away with 3 different mini compound butters to bring to your holiday parties, give as gifts, or hog for yourself (we won’t judge).
You’ll help make butter from start to finish, learn about the importance of regenerative agriculture farming practices, and get a taste (literally) of why our butter is the best around.
Limited spaces & classes available — sign up now!
- 3 different mini compound butters you’ve made (gift ribbons available)
- Light appetizer spread, including Tomales Farmstead Creamery Cheeses
- 2 drinks (wine + beer only)
- Hands on butter paddling lesson from Daily Driver’s head dairy maker
- In-depth education around Daily Driver dairy, practices, and philosophy
- Recipe cards to take home