Welcome to DailyDriver!
Information We May Collect
We may collect the following types of information from you:
- Basic user information: This includes your name and email address, which you provide when you create an account.
- App usage data: We may collect data about how you use our app, such as the features you use and the pages you visit. This data helps us improve our app and make it more relevant to you.
Why We Collect It
We collect your information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We use your information to personalize your experience with our app, such as by recommending content that you might be interested in.
- To improve our services: We use your information to improve our app and make it more useful to you.
We take your privacy seriously, and we have implemented measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
- Encryption: We encrypt your information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- Access controls: We restrict access to your information to authorized personnel.
- Data retention: We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with our services.
We will not share your information with third parties without your explicit consent, except in the following limited circumstances:
- To comply with law: We may share your information if we are required to do so by law or to comply with a court order.
- To protect our rights: We may share your information if we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or property.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can access and update your information: You can access and update your information by logging into your account and visiting the “Profile” page.
- You can delete your account: You can delete your account by logging into your account and visiting the “Profile” page.
Changes to This Policy
Last updated: 12/05/2023